For a property owner the biggest headache is to manage the property and their biggest headache is to how to make profits and the biggest motive and the sole purpose of any business is to generate leads.
As generally the conversion ratio of marketing applies here i.e. the 80-20 bucket principle. Out of 100 only 20 might be your conversion even here unless your property is in a prime locality and prices are down in the real estate sector. Thus, generating leads become really important.
Ways To Generate Leads:
1) Website Development: The best way and in fact a very easy way to generate leads is through a website. A very good and aptly designed website can help the company go places. Just by looking your company website people can make an image of your company. Thus, having a well designed website is utmost important. The motive of creating a website is that it is up to date with offerings and latest newsletters of your offers.
2) Social media tool: Social media has become a powerful tool these days. Word of mouth publicity plays a huge part in any business. Thus, social media can make or break any business. A business however to be in news should have a Facebook, Linkdin and twitter handles on its website as these are easy lead generation tools. Once any customer or lead talks likes, tweets or messages anything about you then you can answer their queries, thank them for their opinions and also take a feedback. Thus this tool is a really big advantage for any business as they get leads by just sitting in their office. But one must make sure they log in to these sites regularly and solve and take feedbacks on a regular basis.
3) Attend the community events: All the property managers, be it in any city should take time to attend the community events that happen in and around your area and if you have properties at various locations then make sure you cover these areas regularly. These communities thrive on building of relationships. Once a manager is a known face in such community then the business can start growing as one can make relations, exchange visiting cards and may also meet a prospect who may be scouting for a property.
4) Direct Advertisements: These are the oldest tools of marketing for lead generation for any business and fortunately they still work. The ads may sometimes cost a bomb, however they get maximum visibility to any business. Ads on your property magazine on a front page of a daily works wonders as recent research found out that they generate many leads and at least 15% of them turn out to be acquisitions, which is a really good number. The only disadvantage is it might pinch the pocket of the advertiser.
5) Connect with area professional: Any business man in a real estate should make acquaintances or at least affiliate themselves any property management firm there. It can help you have a long lasting relation with a banking executive, or a contractor or may be a repetitive customer with a high Net Worth.
Responsibility of a property manager:
There is a property manager role designated in each and every property management company and their responsibilities are huge. They are expected to carry out many core jobs like keeping the property occupied by tenants as the owner has to get highest possible return on his property.
Therefore the manager should have great marketing skills to be able to project the property in the best light. The next important responsibility is assessing the rental rates that should be charged to the tenants. Since these rates for a period of time needs to be fixed the rate shouldn’t pinch the tenant as well as should get a good return to the owner.
Thus, this rate should be very attractive for both the parties. Also, the manager should have a clear idea about the rates in the area so as to be competitive in the market.
Thus, like many cities of the world, Edinburgh also has developed into a property hub, for details click here . Due to advent of property here, many property management companies have come up and one of the oldest being James Gibb Property Management. They have been in the property maintenance in this place and have mastered it. Their portfolio is diverse and they have been really good at it. If one is interested then they can scan through their website for more details.